MY FIRST BLOG

ok so this is my first blog. I really don't have any idea what I am going to write, the only reason I have starting is 'I don't want to sit idle 'Actually I am on my vacation. From last few days  what I was doing was just waking up at 10 in the morning then grabbing some breakfast, and then just sit in front of my Instagram profile, stalking ,refreshing the feed bla bla ......and then sleeping again at night...... so to summarize I was just waking, eating and sleeping. That's it. It had become the daily routine.Yeah my grandfather always says "An idle man's brain is a devil's work shop". to be very honest I am hell scared even by the name of devil, of course everybody is who would even welcome such a heinous creature. and my mind was going to be its work shop. NO BAD THOUGHTS. At timei ask my mother maaa what should I do I m getting bored.... she replies, "you are a student how can u get bore u have a lot of things to be done you can do various things don't say I m bored." I really don't have any idea what I wrote whether is to be included in a blog or not. I am not having any habit of reading novels and even I can't read a long caption ahhhhh!!it is a hard task for me.  I didn't even read my 12th boards english novel properly because it was too long and at the end I read  some 18-19  summary pages which were given in the reference book; I still laugh over that thing man who buys a reference book for English? (this is something which I never shared it with any one not even my parents).
I find it is a good thing to start writing and share what you write. Just write whatever comes in your mind. All one has to do is to shun some of the typical English words and make it as simple as it can be. yeah it is fun! at least this keeps you busy and the important thing is you are improving yourself in one or the other way. In my first year of engineering I remember I asked one of my friend what should I write in a blog (actually he was the one to suggest me ), give me some topic so that I can write. I was so stupid I used to think blog is something which is more like an essay that we used to write in our school times one or two page essay (yeah I was that dumb). But no it is much more interesting and way too austere than that. I AM HAPPY at least I initiated. I know it is not impeccable piece  but I know I will improve.⧭

Comments